New Directions Staffing
Workday Project Manager
We are currently engaged in a project that requires a Workday Project Manager on an extremely long-term consulting basis.
This is a remote opportunity with up to 60% travel to two U.S. locations and three locations in Mexico. The individual should be a Workday PM SME and be both English and Spanish speaking.
In this role, the Workday Project Manager will:
- Support the implementation of Workday HCM for three autonomous business units in Mexico.
- Coordinate Workday HCM implementation activities among the three business units.
- Implement Workday together as a single organization using common system configurations and HR business processes.
- Create, maintain and direct multiple projects, tasks and the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital.
- Create and deliver project level documentation (i.e., status reports, project plans etc)
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Understand and apply Workday methodologies.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Managing the implementation of Workday HCM implementations.
- Managing cross functional and technical teams.
- Working with Executive Management and Project Leadership.
- Proficiency utilizing project management tools such as MS Project.
- PMP preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 60%.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.