New Directions Staffing
Windows Workstation Architect
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Windows Workstation Architect on a consulting to full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Windows Workstation Architect will be responsible for:
- The design, architecture, configuration and deployment of Scientific and Business Windows Workstations.
- Write PowerShell and VB Scripts.
- Configure profiles and manage enrollment.
- Manage SCCM, Intue and Co-Management
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Windows 10 Workstation Operating Systems.
- Building Windows 10 images using MDT and SCCM OSD.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Advanced background with MS AutoPilot program.
- SCCM, Intune and co-management
- Mobile device management for iOS and Android.
- Windows Workstation security and Active Directory
- Windows, Mac, Android and iOS operating systems and associated applications
- Encryption technologies (BitLocker, MBAM, DDPE, FileVault)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Analytics; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development; and IT Infrastructure & Operations.
Our success and subsequent growth is been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.