New Directions Staffing
Web Production Assistant
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Web Production Assistant on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Web Production Assistant will:
- Assist Web & Digital Team in managing digital projects in an agile environment and building the enterprise content management system.
- Assist in tracking web and digital projects.
- Conduct quality assurance testing of web properties.
- Assist in migrating content from one web content management system (CMS) to another.
- Assist the Web & Digital team document work processes.
- Create and maintain an inventory of websites and archive outdated websites.
- Configure and edit websites utilizing the enterprise CMS system.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Web Production that includes Web CMS, preferably WordPress.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Project management methodologies and software.
- Prefer experience with Drupal Web CMS.
- Strong communications and writing skills for documentation.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.