New Directions Staffing
Web Applications Developers
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking several Web Applications Developers on a full-time direct hire basis. In this role, the Web Applications Developer will:
- Analyzes, designs and implements software applications.
- Performs functional analysis for small to moderate projects.
- Performs applications development, unit testing and performs bug fixes.
- Participates in team project planning and furnishes input into department best practices and procedures.
- Provides technical supervision on small projects.
- Identifies and resolves technical issues and communicates to the team.
- On occasion, addresses a small group on a technical subject.
- Participates in team meetings.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Restful APIs and SQL.
- Works well in a multidisciplinary team, valuing communication and collaboration.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people