New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking several User Experience Designers on a consulting to FTE or FTE basis. In this role, the User Experience (UX) designer will:
- Work collaboratively with Business, Information Technology and Design stakeholders utilizing a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools to provide user experience and visual and web design solutions to support strategies relative to external communications.
- Create UX based web design solutions that enhance the online user experience.
- Provide design deliverables that adhere to corporate style and branding guidelines.
- Lead design efforts of small and medium size and complexity.
- Utilize emerging web-based technologies and trends, including user interface design and usability research best practices.
- Monitor both existing and competitors’ online activities through user experience research and data to suggest enhancements for design choices.
- Evaluate users’ interaction with current applications through user experience research and usability studies.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Deep experience in corporate or enterprise User Experience and or User Interface and Visual Design.
- User Experience, User Interface and or Visual Design in an HTML and CSS environments.
- Working knowledge and understanding of user-centered design concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of User Experience or Usability Research in design projects.
- Axure or other related tools for wire-framing, rapid prototyping, documentation and specifications.
- Assist in managing visual design, brand & marketing integration. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphics tools.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume, a link to your portfolio and your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and emerging Digital Technologies.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.