New Directions Staffing
SQL Developer / Data Analyst – (Remote)
We are currently seeking a SQL Developer / Data Analyst on a long-term consulting engagement for a database project related to the funding the early development of innovative antibiotics, rapid diagnostics, vaccines and other life-saving products to address the rising threat of drug-resistant bacteria.
In this role, the SQL Developer / Data Analyst will:
- Provide tactical database support in a Microsoft Access and SQL Database environment to make improvements as needed while a long -term SQL database solution is implemented.
- Furnish short-term Support & Maintenance for Microsoft Access and SQL Databases.
- Create forms and load and extract data.
- Tune data relationships to improve data integrity and performance
- Migrate data across database platforms
- Analyze, model, interpret and optimize data
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Database design, administration, and database application programming in MS Access and SQL environments.
- Data manipulation in Microsoft Access and Excel environments.
- Form creation and loading and extracting data in SQL environments.
- Database tuning for data relationships, data integrity and performance.
- Data analysis, modeling, interpretations and data optimization.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.