New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Analyst on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Software Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Leadership, design, development and execution of testing for Salesforce CRM & Admissions applications, components and integrations.
- Analysis of business requirements and technical design; development of test strategies and plans.
- Development of test cases and scripts – both automated and manual; test execution and tracking; metrics reporting.
- Testing related to operational support and maintenance of various applications enabling enterprise processes and systems.
- Assisting clients with user testing, enhancing the testing function by identifying, proposing and implementing improvements.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Requirements gathering and development of test plans, test cases and QA testing in Salesforce.com platforms.
- QA testing of Salesforce.com platforms or various vendor platforms that are based on the Salesforce CRM application.
- Automated testing tools that include a combination of one of the following: (Selenium/Cucumber, NeoLoad, Provar)
- Coaching and mentoring of more junior technical/QA staff.
- Various testing methodologies and technologies to leverage at all stages of product development.
- Development of master test plans/strategies along with detailed project level test plans documents based on functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Test management tools (ALM, Jira, IBM Rational, etc.)
- Agile development methodologies
- Project management concepts and frameworks such as Waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum.
- Working multiple projects as a technology leader or frequently as the subject matter expert.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.