New Directions Staffing
Service Desk – Help Desk Analyst
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Service Desk Analyst (Help Desk) on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, Service Desk Analyst will:
- Furnish a wide range of internal, external and remote users with: desk top applications; operating systems; custom internal software, mobile clients, web and intranet applications; network; and mobile support.
- Work with internal ticketing system to manage troubleshooting and escalate issues to Networking; Applications Support and Applications Development.
- Support a variety of hardware and software that includes: MS Surface Tablets; Lenovo, HP/Acer Desktops and Laptops.
- Provide printer support that includes; Lexmark, HP and Zebra Label Printers.
- Mobile and other support that includes: Android/iPhone Mobile Support.
- Lotus Notes and Lotus Notes Traveler (Mobile Client).
- Setup, prep, image, load and deploy corporate PC’s and configure Citrix networking, DHCP and MAC Addresses.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- One of the following certifications or education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree; or MCP with Win7/2003/2008, A+ Cert, Network N+.
- Service Desk, Desktop and Call Center Help Desk support with standard and customized applications software; (A combination of: Desktop, Help Desk, MS Office, Lotus Notes, Android/iPhone Mobile Support Preferred).
- Standard hardware, LAN and networking configuration and troubleshooting; (A combination of: Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Windows Surface; Printers, LAN and Mobile Support Preferred).
- Support a range of software and OS that includes: Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Active Directory (preferred).
- Enterprise PC build experience that includes: hardware set-up, imaging, verification and Citrix Networking and DHCP and MAC Address Configuration.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.