New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior WordPress Web Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Senior WordPress Web Developer will:
- Provide technical leadership to a range of enterprise web applications projects developed in a WordPress environment.
- Work with business, development, creative and marketing and communications stakeholders to develop new and enhance websites.
- Assist in providing input into workflow and develop standards to improve the development landscape.
- Provide technical leadership for application development, sustainment, and support processes for websites (WordPress content management system) and mobile apps.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Expert-level development experience with WordPress 5.2, 5.1, 5.0 or 4.9.10 in extremely large enterprise environments. (Prefer 5.0 or higher).
- Developing WordPress plugins or themes from scratch.
- An understanding of LAMP, PHP and AWS environments. (Preferred)
- Leading or mentoring other developers in highly complex projects.
- A significant and high degree of creativity, engagement, and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and a high energy level.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.