New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Voice Engineer on a long term consulting to full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Senior Voice Engineer will:
- Work with a team of Voice and Telecom Engineers to determine voice strategies and competence by planning delivery of Voice Communications, VoIP, Contact Center Software, SIP routing strategies and related voice devices in an Avaya / BroadSoft environment.
- Determine enterprise voice requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements and research information on telecommunication standards.
- Conduct system voice network and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Designs call routing infrastructures and plans for voice systems business continuity.
- Perform project planning on technical tasks, the development and testing of system components, documentation preparation and review, system implementation activities, participation in project and team meetings, and product implementations.
- Lead project meetings acting as a resource regarding technical tasks on projects.
- Answer technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Broad, progressive background in requirements gathering, assessments and strategy of large corporate enterprise Voice Engineering, VoIP, provisioning software implementations.
- Specific knowledge of Avaya VoIP solutions and preference to those who have worked with Broadsoft Cloud Communications, Contact Center and unified communications solutions.
- Avaya Systems and other provider equipment such as SONUS or Ribbon would be a plus.
- Engineering, design, deployment and implementation strategies within enterprise voice solutions.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development and IT Infrastructure and Operations.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.