New Directions Staffing
Senior Principal Salesforce Business Systems Manager.
We are currently engaged in an executive search for a Senior Principal Salesforce Business Systems Manager. This role is with an international company who is a leader in their field. In this role, the Senior Principal Salesforce Business Systems Manager will:
- Interface with corporate stakeholders and end-users to scope, design, implement and manage Salesforce related project solutions.
- Work with executive, department and business stakeholders to identify SFDC solutions design and implementation that includes requirements definition, data acquisition processes, data modeling, process automation, escalation procedures, construction and deployment.
- Customize/enhance existing Salesforce software environments, to improve system processes and user experience.
- Research and determine Salesforce best business practices to meet the goals and objectives of the business.
- Assist in reviewing project scope and objectives and developing detailed requirements and documentation.
- Configures Salesforce and works with the Development team to ensure meeting the scope and requirements of Projects.
- Coordinates and supports Business Users in User Acceptance Testing and Go Live planning to deliver projects on time.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Significant leadership business systems design and implementation of Salesforce.com Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud on both Classic and Lightning implementations of SFDC.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and experience in leading complex projects
- Extensive background implementing Salesforce.com solutions from start to finish including analysis, requirements gathering, deploying, training and documentation.
- Solution Design of Salesforce to improve processes and productivity to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace Salesforce administration, developing objects, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and approvals.
- Hands on configuration and data migration experience with large-scale, complex datasets, Salesforce data tools and apps .
- Familiarity with Apttus and Veeva platforms and experience with Salesforce portals (Communities, Partner, or Customer Portal).
- Integration to SAP or other ERP systems, Pharmacy Systems and Cloud Solutions.
- Life Sciences Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices, or Healthcare Industries highly desired.
- Project Management with experience in various implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile or hybrid models.
Interview With Us Now
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.