New Directions Staffing
Senior Manager of Process Development & Manufacturing IT
We are currently engaged with a client in the BioTech industry who is seeking a Senior Manager of Process Development & Manufacturing IT on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Senior Manager will:
- Support research & development, process development, and manufacturing IT functions that will include a combination of Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS), Electronic Lab Notebook (eLN), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and SAP ERP systems.
- Drive short, intermediate, and long-term needs for data management and process efficiencies through defining processes and tools within the IT domain.
- Liaise with vendors and business partners to drive and deliver projects.
- Act as the business analyst for the quality, labs, manufacturing, and engineering functions.
- Be the primary point of contact for R&D as well as process development functions.
- Provide vendor selection and management for IT vendors delivering software or services.
- Actively manage multiple projects and provide associated information to the PMO organization for integration into the master plan.
- Understand the IT infrastructure design and plan and ensure the architecture is adhered to.
- Manage a budget and provide regular forecasts for project and operational costs.
- Work with business partners and vendors to design and deliver integrations between vendor solutions.
- Work hand-in-hand with the process automation group to ensure solution integrations and data management is working as intended.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Managing and supporting Process Development and Manufacturing Information Technology in a bio/pharma manufacturing environments.
- A combination of: Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS), Electronic Lab Notebook (eLN), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and SAP ERP systems.
- Driving, delivering, and supporting laboratory and manufacturing solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of integrations between SaaS solutions including use of newer technologies such as REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and cyber-security. Bio/pharma application support.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.