New Directions Staffing
Are you a star Senior IT Support Analyst? Could you expertly carry out the following?
- Analyze and evaluate PC hardware and software.
- Resolve escalated complex service issues and callbacks and work with the end-user to ensure satisfaction.
- Function as a primary interface with support groups, vendors, and internal research, testing, and documentation to ensure desktop compatibility.
- Provides liaison support during hardware and software upgrades/installations.
- Performs basic server and infrastructure assistance to resolve systems related issues.
- Configure, install, maintain, and repair a variety of desktop products, including PCs, printers, and peripheral devices.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Microsoft Desktop environments
- Windows XP, Citrix, Microsoft Exchange, & VPN/Internet
- Networking and system security administration
- Ability to interface directly with users for problem determination/resolution.
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why you’re the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another contractor to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.