New Directions Staffing
Senior Enterprise Architect
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Enterprise Architect on a full-time direct hire basis. In this role, the Enterprise Architect will:
- Participate in all phases of enterprise system design, development and integration to ensure that design solutions meet business needs and align with enterprise strategy and standards.
- Support technical requirement definition, functional specifications, design documentation, vendor selection, and vendor integration as core team member of project teams.
- Participate in shaping overall technology strategy including software, infrastructure and cloud by identifying and evaluate emerging technology and trends.
- Design solutions that meet business requirements and timelines, and align with enterprise standards and best practices.
- Collaborate and work closely with multiple technical teams consisting of internal business areas and external Information Technology (IT) subcontractors and system vendors to identify, select, and implement technology solutions that will meet business needs. Participate in formal and informal program reviews.
- Develop Architecture documents and artifacts including: solutions scoping, options analysis, logical and physical architecture diagrams, AS IS and TO BE architecture models of existing systems consisting of Conceptual, Logical, Data Context, and System Context views; and IT Capability Road-maps.
- Ensure business and project stakeholders are clear on Solution Architecture level architecture design. Facilitate technical decisions to conclusion.
- Support IT Governance in accordance with company principles and enterprise strategy.
- Provide on-going assessments of organization technology alignment and assist in definition of reference architectures
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Progressive career path in enterprise /solutions e-business architecture.
- Multiple platform, operating system, RDBMS, and integrated development environments
- Enterprise / Solutions Architecture best practices in software development, integration, and configuration management methodologies and project management office reporting
- Frameworks and modeling for enterprise architecture that might include TOGAF and UML.
- Architectural standards and guidelines for cloud native architecture, development and integrations.
- Enterprise applications in a Cloud environment. (preferred)
- A combination of skills that might include relational data modeling, database design, and portal applications. (preferred)
- Oracle SOA, JCAPS, and object-oriented programming and data warehousing tools/practices. (preferred)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Analytics; Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development and IT Infrastructure & Operations.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.