New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior Data Analyst / Manager on a full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Data Manager will:
- Work with business and technical teams to identify and document requirements related to enterprise data management.
- Identify, define and maintain master data definitions and corresponding metadata for all enterprise data.
- Ensure data integrity, quality, validation and delivery related to data controls.
- Design and execute analytics for maintaining data integrity and quality.
- Identify and document business issues or requirements related to data domains.
- Work with technical and business teams to develop and implement data requirements.
- Maintain all data management processes, data procedures, and data principles.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Enterprise exposure to full life cycle data management that includes defining data elements, establishing data policies and procedures and the collection and accuracy of data.
- Full life-cycle requirements analysis related to data management.
- A combination of data skills that include: Data analysis, data governance, data validation, data quality, metadata management, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing and business intelligence, master and reference data, data security, and data integration.
- Knowledge of Back End development in SQL Database environments.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.