New Directions Staffing
Senior AEM Developer / Architect
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Senior AEM Developer / Architect on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Senior AEM Developer / Architect will:
- Perform AEM full stack site build-out and implementation utilizing Adobe Experience Manager
- Perform AEM Site Architecture and Development that includes Page Mapping and planning.
- Integrate Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
- Plan, design, code, and create system specifications, analyze, evaluate, test, debug, document, and implement complex web applications.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM Site Architecture that includes Page Mapping and Planning.
- Component and Template building in AEM.
- HTL and component building in Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth is based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.