New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Senior Accountant (*location is flexible). In this role, the Accountant will:
- Completes month-end close activities, including preparation of journal entries and span reconciliations of general ledger accounts, assisting with accounts payables/receivables, and interfaces with other departments to ensure accounting issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- The role has high visibility to senior management.
- Manage multiple work assignments and consistently meet deadlines.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Extensive General Ledger experience.
- Accounting understanding to include preparation of journal entries, documentation review, problem-solving skills, variance analysis understanding, and complex account reconciliations.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills and be able to prepare, analyze, and interpret financial information and statements.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.