New Directions Staffing
Are you focused on Security Engineer/Admin? Could you expertly carry out the following?
- Design, develop, and maintain IAM process and procedure.
- Support and optimize IAM systems to ensure the integrity and availability of authentication, authorization, and LDAP-related services.
- Work with service areas and technology owners to execute system changes and implement customizations to enhance system functionality and security.
- Provide Tier 2 & 3 technical support for resolving incidents, requests, integrating applications, and maintaining systems.
- Collaborate with the technical team on projects.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- IAM design/development/support preferred.
- One Identity, Imprivata IAM, or Okta.
- Microsoft Server, AD, DNS, Group Policy, & Office 365/Exchange
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization.
- Windows security concepts and policies.
- PowerShell, Visual Basic, and other scripting methodologies preferred.
- Understanding of standard integration protocols.
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why you’re the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another contractor to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.