New Directions Staffing
SAP S/4 HANA Functional Consultant
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a SAP S/4 HANA Functional Consultant on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the SAP S/4 HANA Functional Consultant will:
- Perform process design and blueprinting, implementation and deployment of SAP solutions with focus on Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Product Life Cycle Management (PLM), Finance (FI), Controlling (CO) and Logistics Information Systems (LIS).
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements, validate and document business requirements.
- Work closely with implementation partners, perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions/best practices.
- Proactively identify and propose business processes and/or system enhancements/best practices.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and implementation partner.
- Assist core team members and end users in mapping the business requirements.
- Document blueprints, functional designs, test cases and results.
- Customize and develop the SAP solutions supported by implementation partner.
- Coach/Mentor required stakeholders, functional/project teams on SAP S/4 HANA best practices.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Functional analysis for S/4 HANA that includes implementation exposure in multiple industries including but not limited to Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, Retail etc.
- Full cycle implementation and/or support projects in SAP S/4 HANA. Team / vendor facilitation, requirements collection and analysis.
- One or more of the following modules: Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Production Planning (PP), Plant Maintenance (PM), Product Life Cycle Management (PLM), Finance (FI), Controlling (CO) and Logistics Information Systems (LIS).
- SAP Activate methodology would be preferred.
- Process optimization, automation and experience in delivering SAP Solutions.
- Development of complex conceptual and logical data models.
- Masters degree and/or SAP certification or demonstrated experience.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.