New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a SAP Basis Business Systems Manager on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the SAP Basis Business Systems Manager will:
- Oversee the implementation and support of SAP Basis and Administration that includes the development of business processes, planning, the execution of the configuration and the management of the project.
- Lead the Installation of new SAP systems and instances to meet expanding business requirements. This includes translating requirements to hardware requirements and developing a time-line for the installation of hardware and software, and configuring the system.
- Plans and manages the upgrades and maintenance to the SAP systems and its environment, so that the SAP systems are near at current maintenance level, and supported by SAP.
- Works closely with other SAP and Infrastructure team members to optimize performance and troubleshoot problems.
- Develops, maintains, and documents SAP operating procedures including backup and recovery of the SAP system, system error detection procedures, database reorganization, and SAP background job scheduling.
- Supports the installation and maintenance of new SAP Products/front-end installations (SAPGUI).
- Provide leadership and project management related to the development, architecture and strategic direction of the various SAP environments.
- Act as a liaison between the business and Corporate Information Systems to manage the coordination of the configuration, the development of business process, enhancements, and the stabilization of the business systems.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Leading enterprise level SAP Basis environments, SAP implementations and support of software applications that include development of business processes, planning, the execution of configuration, and the management of projects through implementation.
- Implementing, upgrading and configuring of SAP systems.
- SAP Basis expertise in implementation and migration of SAP S/4 HANA and BW/4 HANA environments. SAP R/3 and BW Security roles & Authorizations.
- SAP Cloud solutions such as SAP Concur, Ariba, CPI and AWS.
- Lead responsibilities in project management.
- Presentation, expectation management and training skills. Proficient in developing working relationships with B & C levels of management and financial executives, project team members, super-users and end-users ? and their various steering committees.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people. Interview