New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Reporting Analyst. In this position, the analyst will…
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports and data inquiries as well as report distribution.
- Serve as the accounting resource for all month-end operational financial reporting.
- Function as the internal lead for the preparation and validation of month-end financial reports, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Serve as a proactive partner to the accounting team and other internal customers in supporting ad-hoc reporting requests and analysis.
- Research and implement on-going improvements to reports, using best-practices in generating reports and demonstrate the appropriate use of understandable tables, graphs, and written components.
- Act as the internal point of contact for the timely distribution of monthly reporting packages.
- Be a subject-matter expert on the reporting tools and standards.
The appropriate individual will have the following qualifications:
- Business Reporting
- Strong data handling skills and attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Strong analytical and critical thinking; ability to identify issues, errors, and root cause problems
- Advanced Excel knowledge such as pivot tables, V Lookups, and indexing strongly preferred; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills; must be able to effectively advise and interact with business leaders
- Strong computer skills and aptitude to learn new systems
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or a related area is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights is desirable
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.