New Directions Staffing
Position available for a Registered Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
• At least one year of dialysis experience within the last five years is required
• Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
• Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
• Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience preferred
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice