New Directions Staffing
We are working with a large dialysis company who is looking for a dialysis Registered Nurse to work in an Acute setting in ATL.
They need an RN who can make an exceptional difference in the lives of patients and their families dealing with acute renal failure/ acute kidney disease.
• At least one year of dialysis experience within the last five years is required
• Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
• Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
It is a 13 week and we are offering top notch benefits! Including:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- License & Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
Apply now or call 888-654-1110 for specific details.
We work with the best clients and will always work hard to find the right assignment for our nurses! That is what makes New Directions, Inc a leader in the dialysis staffing industry!