New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Project Coordinator on a long-term consulting to potential direct hire basis. The Project Coordinator will assist a team who is in the middle of a Graduate Admissions Software Implementation.
The Project Coordinator will:
- Support the PMO Program Director and multiple end clients in producing analytic/metric/data-driven project status documents and other deliverables and/or other artifacts for input to status reports.
- Assist Project Managers in making changes and updates to project documentation (e.g. project schedules, status reports, etc.) through the interpretation of project deliverables that include business requirements, solution proposals, vendor proposals and other deliverables.
- Assist project managers in reviewing Project Lifecycle documentation and suggest any items that may be risk, issues or in need of further development.
- Assisting in the documentation of issues, risks, action items and decisions in SharePoint as an outcome of meetings and other interactions.
- Update resource task completion and effort estimation, updating both project plans and resource allocations when necessary.
- Furnish meeting note facilitation, including meeting material preparation and action item follow-up.
- Update and organize Microsoft Teams and Project SharePoint site based on the PMO Project Lifecycle process.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Project coordination, project management, business analysis or like roles in higher education or similar institutional environments.
- Microsoft Teams, Teams repositories, SharePoint and or similar tools. MS Project is a plus.
- Exposure to and understanding of Agile, Scrum (Spring Review, Sprint Planning, Standup Call), Waterfall, SDLC and or Prince 2 environments.
- Understanding or exposure to higher education admissions, graduate admissions or similar projects within higher education.
- Oracle PeopleSoft Campus solutions is a big plus. (not required)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while furnishing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.