New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client that requires a Programming Manager (remote-Midwest/East Coast) on a full-time, direct employee basis. In this role, the Programming Manager will:
- Manage the daily functions related to video programming, including linear services, on-demand, PPV, and OTT offerings.
- Develop/Manage/Maintain channel line-ups for all markets.
- Review subscriber reporting trends and formulate recommendations to ensure satisfactory performance against budget and company objectives.
- Manages tracks, and reports on monthly expenses and subscriber variances; assists in the budgeting process and monthly forecasting.
- Manages programmer relationships and responds to programmer inquiries.
- Assist with preparation for subscriber audits and settling contract/ invoice disputes.
- Continually evaluate opportunities for lowering costs/adding value to video service offerings.
- Asses changing market conditions and competitive offerings that may impact subscriber trends.
- Participate in all aspects of negotiation: financial analysis and forecasting, contract drafting, security requirements, amendments.
- Provides guidance to product management, marketing, and PR departments.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Programming management.
- Cable television industry.
- Expertise in market analysis, competitive analysis, and strategic thinking.
- Proficiency in MS Office software applications.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills.
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.