New Directions Staffing
Oracle WebCenter Middleware Administrator – (Subject Matter Expert)
We are currently engaged in a project that requires an Oracle WebCenter Middleware Administrator with expertise in OCR projects on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Middleware Administrator will:
- Administer OCR (Optical Character Recognition) that includes installation and configuration of the following middleware:
- WebCenter Forms Recognition (WFR)
- WebLogic Server (WLS)
- WebCenter Content (WCC)
- WebCenter Enterprise Capture (WEC)
- Utilizing WebCenter Forms Recognition, create complex OCR projects to detect data from scanned files.
- Install and administer secure, multi-node server clusters for WLS, WCC, WFR, WEC.
- Configure WCC to implement access policies as per requirements, WORM Compliance.
- Create WebCenter Enterprise Capture profiles to save scanned documents in WCC/db/files system.
- Develop WLST Scripts, IDocScripts and Linux scripts, as required.
- Implement Document Retention, Purge and Notification policies per requirements.
- Implement content text search in the document repository using WCC Elastic Search.
- Architect system topology.
- Design data partitioning for large document repository installations for performance.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Oracle WebCenter Middleware Administrator subject matter expert in: WebCenter Forms Recognition (WFR), WebLogic Server (WLS), WebCenter Content (WCC) and WebCenter Enterprise Capture (WEC).
- WebLogic and WebCenter Administration Certifications.
- Building secure WFR, WLS, WCC, WEC clusters.
- creating OCR projects using WebCenter Forms Recognition.
- administering large installations of WLS, WCC at prestigious organizations.
- Waterfall & Agile projects.
- Large Financial Services/Institution background. (Preferred).
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm. We provide our clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while furnishing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.
We make hiring and job search simple. Every day.