New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Oracle WebCenter Content Administrator on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the WebCenter Content Administrator will:
- Provide Oracle WebCenter Content Administration during an on-going migration to WebCenter Content.
- Support migration and configuration to WebCenter Content.
- Install, Configure and Customize WebCenter Content on the Development environment followed by Stage and Prod environment.
- Develop custom workflows and enforce/develop business rules in WCC.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebCenter Content and WebLogic Server environments
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Administration, configuration and support of Oracle WebCenter Content.
- Hardware/software installation planning and implementation in support of WebCenter Content
- Communicating with cross-functional technical and business teams.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while furnishing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.