New Directions Staffing
Network Infrastructure Systems Engineer
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Network Infrastructure Engineer on a full-time direct employee basis. In this role, the Network Infrastructure Engineer will:
- Provide design and implementation of all Network applications in dual facilities that include interfaces and connectivity related to Internet, Phone and Email Support.
- Provide support to and manage CISCO Switches and Routers.
- Support and manage Active Directory, DNS, OS Automation and Office 365 Email.
- Provide systems administration and security that includes supporting system backups and continuity for disaster recovery.
- Furnish overall hardware support that includes laptops, desktops, tablets, phones, printers and office access.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- A progressive background in Information Technology that includes a combination of: Networking, Systems Administration, Hardware, Software and Telephony.
- Physical networking that includes the design and installation of cabling and wiring systems.
- Cisco environments that include Network Hubs, Cables, and Switches.
- Network deployments and management of DNS, Firewalls, Anti-Virus Systems.
- Virtual technology that might include a combination of VMWare, Windows VM and or Azure Cloud.
- Software systems and OS support and management of SharePoint Management, Office 365 Email and Microsoft Teams.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, Enterprise Software, IT Infrastructure and Operations and Digital Solutions.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.