New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a.NET Developer on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the .NET Developer will:
- Design, Develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and team members to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web and mobile-based business applications built on Microsoft and Mobile technologies.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Progressive career in applications development in web / mobile based .NET environments.
- Development in .NET (VB.NET/C#.NET), SQL Server environments.
- Designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Iterative and or Agile SDLC.
- Understanding and implementation experience with design patterns.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.