New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Mobile Data & Reporting Insights Analyst on a consulting to full time direct employee or direct employee basis.
In this role, the Mobile Data & Reporting Insights Analyst will:
- Consume collected iOS and Android mobile applications data, analyzing it and packaging insights to assist in driving digital channel business cases, enhancements, feature prioritization and decision-making within the organization.
- Collaborate with management, other analysts, design and usability teams in an Agile environment to develop, package and present digital insights and analytics from our mobile applications utilizing a range of digital insights tools (Mixpanel, Glassbox, Teradata).
- Work with cross-functional AGILE teams and stake holders to perform baseline and detailed research into key performance and other critical business indicators.
- Develop compelling business stories based on analysis of digital insights data.
- Work with teams to build and enhance existing dashboards that provide insights into channel performance and the customer experience.
- Carry out various customer, digital channel and ad-hoc research projects.
- Conduct cross channel user behavioral analysis and provide action-oriented recommendations to management.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Digital Channel/ Web and or Mobile based insights analysis, preferably in an AGILE environment
- Broad knowledge of data, analysis, and experience in consolidating, analyzing, storytelling and presenting data.
- Strong sense of curiosity and ability to extract and present actionable business insights.
- Significant verbal and written presentation skills related to digital insights.
- Proven problem solving, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with the ability to form hypotheses and draw meaningful patterns and insights from multiple data sources.
- Data mining/modeling and tools like Python and R a plus.
- Web/Mobile Analytic tools that can include Google Analytics, Ensighten, Tableau, Tealeaf, IBM Analytics or others is a plus.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology and Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; Web Applications Design & Development and Digital Technologies.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.