New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Manager of Applications on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Manager of Applications will:
- Lead a team of developers who are architecting, designing, developing and implementing enterprise wide applications in a LAMP/Angular based applications environment.
- Elicit, analyze, document, communicate, and validate business needs and requirements for changes to overall business processes, policies, and information systems.
- Perform ground up architecture, design and development of a client facing applications in a RESTful API environment.
- Managed a portfolio of various LAMP/Angular based applications.
- Work with operations and systems team to ensure the proper application development tools and technologies are in place for current and future work and vision.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Full life cycle requirements gathering, architecture, design, development, test and implementation of enterprise applications.
- Managing and leading teams of developers in multiple language and operating systems environments.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.