New Directions IT Staffing
Are you a people person with excellent leadership experience? Our client is looking for a Manager, Call Center & Customer Advocacy. The manager will…
- Manage and oversee all Customer Advocate activities creating a high-performing, fun, and successful team environment.
- Attract, hire and develop new customer service talent who thrive in a fast-paced, creative culture.
- Fosters a customer-centric (i.e., member) culture among staff.
- Partner with their peers and the leaders across the workstreams to drive the development of consistent tools, processes, analyses, and reporting to enhance the Engagement Center department.
- Provide ongoing training.
- Create an environment that fosters teamwork, accountability, and positively impacts the customer experience. Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision, mission, and purpose.
- Provides coaching and feedback. Creates coaching plans in a feedback-rich environment based on performance standards.
- Develops reports used in monitoring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Keeps management informed of individual performance, team productivity.
- Oversee selling additional services by recognizing opportunities and customer needs to up-sell accounts. Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
- Work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Experienced at prioritizing and organizing effectively.
- Show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties.
- Provides leadership, guidance, and direction in partnership with direct reports.
- Encourages career development with each team member through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience. Develops action plans as appropriate, based on employee feedback.
- Responds to customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Works collaboratively, demonstrate excellent time management skills, and consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion.
- Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools by monitoring performance levels and team member activities.
- Tracks analyze and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
You should possess the following qualifications…
- 5 or more years of Call Center Leadership experience is preferred
- Experience managing staff of at least 20 full- and part-time employees
- 5+ years Inbound Sales experience in telecommunications
- Strong functional, analytical skills (budgeting, costing) in a call center environment
- Strong relationship building, sales skills, and business acumen, including responsiveness and technical understanding of customers present and future needs
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Knowledge of Call Center best practices
- Experience and familiarity with implementing continuous improvement concepts
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
- Knowledge of telecom technologies and service order procedures
- Experience creating policies and procedures and developing workflow/processes
- Ability to travel to between various call centers and office locations along with Vendors sites
- Bachelors degree preferred
Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why youre the one.
We are a boutique staffing firm (i.e. you are never just another resume to us). We pride ourselves on being able to give both our clients and contractors the one-on-one attention they deserve.