New Directions Staffing
Lead .NET Software Engineer
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Lead .NET Software Engineer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Lead Full Stack .NET Software Engineer will:
- Enhance, maintain and troubleshoot internal business intranet, online learning management, websites and external systems.
- Lead the design and development of new applications, functionality and reports ranging from requirements gathering to implementation to support.
- Perform SQL Server 2016 database design, programming and management in a SSMS, SSDT, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS environment.
- Assist team with managing and troubleshooting systems, networking and telecom interfaces.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- A progressive software / web development career that includes ASP.NET Core MVC (3.1) and MS SQL Server.
- ASP.NET 4, 4.5 using C# and VB.NET (Web Forms) – (Preferred).
- Azure environments that include (Web Apps, Media Services, SQL, Storage).
- SQL Server 2016 database design and programming including a combination of SSMS, SSDT, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
- Knowledge of Networks, Systems and Telecom (VMs, Vonage, CISCO, Office 365, DNS, Active Directory) a plus.
- Leading projects and small development teams while managing and monitoring project status’.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development and Digital Innovation.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.