New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Laboratory Information Systems Coordinator on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the LIS Coordinator will:
- Monitor and respond to day-to-day laboratory information system issues.
- Coordinate the development, operation and maintenance of Laboratory Information Systems across all sites including review and assessment of current systems and recommending and implementing changes.
- Configure, support and analyze Laboratory Information Systems data in order to make recommendations and support operational improvements, quality management, strategic planning and clinical/physician impact analyses.
- Recommend, design, and implement changes, and enhancements to automated information systems
- Develop and monitor training programs for departmental staff in the use of automated information systems.
- Provide project management support for laboratory initiatives enhancing or introducing new information systems linkages internal or external to the laboratory.
- Manage compliance accreditation requirements and maintenance of the Quality Management System for Laboratory Information Systems.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- A significant and progressive background with Laboratory Information Systems.
- Preferred background with Technidata LIS, or SCC, Cerner or Sunquest. Middleware systems that might include:
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and monitoring Laboratory Information Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation and troubleshooting of information systems.
- Project management abilities that might include technical strategy, facility planning, renovation and change management of enterprise Laboratory Information Systems..
- Strong communications skills including writing reports an asset.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.