New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Junior Regulatory Analyst. In this position, the Regulatory Analyst will…
- Performs a wide variety of analytical and administrative duties in support of the Regulatory Affairs Department, including but not limited to the preparation of financial reports, number porting, GL analysis, & tracking of department expenses and revenue.
- Validate service requests.
- Assist with migration to a new system.
- Document agreements
- Other tasks as necessary
- General Ledger system experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite user, advanced Excel user-preferred
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Ability to work independently as well as with others across the organization
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Business, Accounting, or Finance degree is desirable
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.