New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Jr Human Resources Coordinator role. In this role, the Jr HR Coordinator will…
- Front desk tasks including greeting visitors.
- Assist the Director of Human Resources.
- Assist with recruitment activities including employee orientation, documentation, health benefits, onboarding, and off-boarding.
- Work closely with the training department and help coordinate training activities, events, and documentation.
- Maintain HR files and records.
- Work on other HR duties as assigned by the Director.
The appropriate individual will have the following qualifications:
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Personnel Management
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
- HR or Training experience desirable
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.