New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking an IT Support Technician. In this role, the IT Tech will:
- Provide end-user support for computer applications which include designing and generating various reports; creating back-up copies of data sources; and loading new data into systems.
- Completes computer projects to include researching and testing necessary products, making recommendations, developing standards, overseeing implementation, and documenting the process.
- Monitors hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment to include installing and upgrading applications; configuring programs to meet end-user needs; troubleshooting issues; and reviewing usage reports.
- Work closely with department heads & staff to assess needs and recommend appropriate hardware and software.
- Coordinates system security to include adding and deleting users as necessary; assessing individual access needs and making system changes; and troubleshooting system access issues.
- Performs work during emergency & disaster situations.
- Travel between local locations. Rotating on-call.
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Principles of computer hardware, software, and networking as well as strong troubleshooting.
- Windows 7 & 10
- Excellent customer service
- Asset Management
- Work monitoring techniques
- Ability to generate automated reports
- Software applications support
- Supporting mobile/wireless computers
- Remote access solutions
- Installing and configuring PCs and printers
- Creating backups of data sources
- Monitoring/maintaining computer system security
- Configuring systems and software
- Network+, A+, or relevant technical education/certifications are desirable
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.