New Directions Staffing
IAM Project Manager
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a IAM Project Manager on a consulting to direct hire basis. In this role, the IAM Project manager will:
- Manage the the implementation of an enterprise Identity and Access Management solution in a Shiboleth, SailPoint and Radiant Logic environment through the full project lifecycle that impacts a wide range of enterprise functions.
- Manages the project team and is accountable for delivering IAM Projects that are committed to scope, on-time and within budget.
- Report on the status of projects to the project sponsor/steering committee.
- Manages risks and issues, and ensures good communication within the team and with client stakeholders.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Project Management in IAM (Identity Access Management) or SSO (Single Sign On) environment’s that would include one or more of the following or similar environments: (Shiboleth, SailPoint and Radiant Logic).
- Leading project management and technical teams in infrastructure or IAM type initiatives.
- Development and management of scope documents, reports and budgets.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm. We provide our clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while furnishing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates we work with.
We make hiring and job search simple. Every day.