New Directions Staffing
Human-Centered Design – Customer Experience Researcher
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Human-Centered Design – Customer Experience Researcher on a very long-term consulting to potential FTE basis. In this role, the Design Researcher will:
- Lead enterprise design research for consumer facing products that includes promoting the use and organizational understanding of human-centered design practices to help business drive design and innovation.
- Develop and implement Human Centered and Customer Experience research methods and models.
- Plan and lead surveys, in-home visits and other research methods to discover the motivations, behaviors and needs of customers.
- Translate research into valuable insights and strategies to help foster design innovation and create experiences that connect with customers.
- Develop compelling and memorable stories to communicate the customer experience and help ground business strategy.
- Assist with the development of implementation roadmaps for potential new and innovative products.
- Perform significant facilitation amongst stakeholders, business units and external vendors.
- Work with a variety of consultants and vendors to further the goals and objectives of key business initiatives.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- BA/BS or MS preferred in a related field with six or more years of experience doing design and or customer experience research and strategy, preferably in consumer products.
- Broad experience with human-centered design and or customer experience research methods applied across the product development process.
- A combination of web, mobile, digital or other consumer facing products or innovations.
- Research methods that might include: Qualitative and quantitative research, segmentation, contextual inquiries, surveys, A/B testing, card-sorting, expert (heuristic) reviews, and persona development.
- Knowledge of emerging research approaches, tools, and ways to present findings.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is an Information Technology & Digital Talent Solutions Firm that furnishes its’ clients with a range of recruiting and staffing services while providing career coaching and job search guidance to the candidates and consultants we work with.
We have made the complexities of hiring and job search …. simple