New Directions Staffing
Dialysis experience and current RN license required
Right now we are offering a $1000 assignment completion bonus for new RN travelers!
This is a 13 week assignment and includes:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Free Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Assignment Completion Bonus
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- Licensure & Education Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
1. Perform patient assessments reflecting physical, psychological, socio-cultural, spiritual, cognitive needs and functional abilities through the systematic collection and review of patient-specific data and communicate assessments appropriately.
2. Plans and prioritizes care based on the assessment, evaluates patient progress and revises care to attain expected outcomes. Include patient/family in planning care and evaluating programs and outcomes.
3. Demonstrates clinical competencies in specific area of practice as described in departmental performance standards.
4. Assess patient/family learning needs, plans and provides education (involve other disciplines as needed) and evaluates the effectiveness of teaching in achieving desired outcomes.
5. Identifies and responds appropriately to ethical issues in patient care; provides nursing care in a non-judgmental manner that respects patient diversity and acknowledges patient rights. Serve as a resource to others in addressing ethical dilemmas in patient care.
6. Initiates collaborative dialogue with physicians and coordinates multidisciplinary activities to plan, deliver and evaluate patient care.
7. Act as a patient advocate
8. Provides nursing care in a non-judgmental manner that respects patient diversity and acknowledges patient rights and identifies resources to meet unique patient needs. Insures compliance with regulatory requirements, core measures, patient safety and quality initiatives to achieve optimal clinical and organizational outcomes.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.