New Directions Staffing
Help Desk / Clinical Systems Specialist
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Help Desk / Clinical Systems Specialist on a consulting basis. In this role, the Help Desk / Clinical Systems Specialist will:
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot and provide expert level support for a clinical / health service group.
- Provide support for hardware, software, peripherals, client desktop/laptop systems, mobile devices and client-server and web-based solutions.
- Provide best in class support through collaboration with technical teams and end-users.
- Furnish technical end-user support to complex issues via phone or in person with a diverse and sometimes not technically inclined end-users.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Enterprise end-user desktop support via phone, email and desk-side.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving software, hardware, network and connectivity issues.
- Installing, configuring and upgrading Windows and Mac applications, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Working both in cross-functional teams and autonomously.
- Project management skills related to prioritizing technical issue events.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and customer service skills that include strong organizational and communication/writing aptitude.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: IT Infrastructure & Operations, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.