New Directions Staffing
Help Desk Analyst
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Mid to Senior Help Analyst on a long-term consulting basis. In this role, the Help Desk Analyst will:
- Work with a fast growing biotechnology / pharmaceutical start-up in providing end-to-end technology support to a range of enterprise users in three metro Boston locations.
- Diagnose Windows, Active Directory and MAC OS issues while troubleshooting software, hardware and network issues.
- Install, configure and upgrade Windows, Office 365 and MAC applications, peripherals, and mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose O365, Active Directory, file permissions and performance monitoring.
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot and provide expert level support for client/desktop systems administration, mobile devices, client-server and web-based solutions.
- Provide support through remote assistance, asset management, image and deployment patching, backup and restore, virus protection, and various native and centrally managed encryption solutions.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Windows and Mac applications, peripheral and mobile device environments.
- Active Directory, group policy, VMware, file permissions and performance monitoring.
- Strong support and solutions background related to Office 365 installation, end-user setup and ongoing support.
- Large environments that may include support for client/desktop systems administration, mobile devices, client-server and web-based solutions.
- Extremely strong “client-first” support methodology.
- Ability to support standard end-users through Executive and C-Suite.
- Support through phone, remote and deskside.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.