New Directions Staffing
We are working with a reputable large hospital in Charleston, SC who has an opening for a General Medicine RN. If you are interested in this position contact us ASAP. This is a desirable location and will fill quickly!
**We are offering $1000 to any new RN traveler upon completion of the assignment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform patient assessments reflecting physical, psychological, socio-cultural, spiritual, cognitive needs and functional abilities through the systematic collection and review of patient-specific data and communicate assessments appropriately.
2. Plans and prioritizes care based on the assessment, evaluates patient progress and revises care to attain expected outcomes. Include patient/family in planning care and evaluating programs and outcomes
3. Demonstrates clinical competencies in specific area of practice as described in departmental performance standards.
4. Assess patient/family learning needs, plans and provides education (involve other disciplines as needed) and evaluates the effectiveness of teaching in achieving desired outcomes.
5. Identifies and responds appropriately to ethical issues in patient care; provides nursing care in a non-judgmental manner that respects patient diversity and acknowledges patient rights. Serve as a resource to others in addressing ethical dilemmas in patient care.
6. Initiates collaborative dialogue with physicians and coordinates multidisciplinary activities to plan, deliver and evaluate patient care
7. Act as a patient advocate
8. Provides nursing care in a non-judgmental manner that respects patient diversity and acknowledges patient rights and identifies resources to meet unique patient needs. Insures compliance with regulatory requirements, core measures, patient safety and quality initiatives to achieve optimal clinical and organizational outcomes.
We are offering top notch benefits! Including:
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- License & Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
Apply now or call 888-654-1110 for specific details.
At New Directions we are here for our nurses 24/7. We work with the best clients and will always work hard to find the right assignment for our nurses! That is what makes New Directions, Inc a leader in the medical staffing industry!