New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer on a full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Full Stack .NET Developer will:
- Assess business and technical requirements to develop and enhance applications that include eCommerce, Web and Mobile Systems.
- Design, implement, and test n-tier enterprise web and or native applications. ? Lead development of technologies and products as directed.
- Define task breakdowns and effort estimates, as well as preparing design documents.
- Review, troubleshoot and optimize code level problems quickly and efficiently.
- Design, implement, and test n-tier enterprise web and or native applications.
- Lead development of technologies and products including defining task breakdowns, project estimates and preparing design documents.
- Assist in providing application deployment and support. Work with internal and external teams to define and application products, while performing test, and planning and maintaining database structures.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Enterprise applications development in a .NET, C#, SQL Web, eCommerce and Mobile environment.
- Developing new and maintaining applications using VB6 and/or VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML.
- Application prototype development, coding, test, debug, documentation and implementation.
- Back End development background in SQL Server environments.
- Business, systems and technical analysis for requirements and business processes.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.