New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client seeking a Financial Billing Analyst. In this role, the will:
- Analyze billing issues and recommend solutions
- Serve as a proactive partner to internal customers at all levels across the organization in developing meaningful analysis to support decision making
- Gather data about a specific business unit including but not limited to subscriber lines, revenues, recurring charges, marketing metrics, call statistics, field operations activities, labor productivity, and sales results
The appropriate individual will have the following experience:
- Excellent financial and billing analysis background
- Strong, independent, problem solving
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills; must be able to effectively advise and interact with business leaders in other parts of the company
- Financial and operational reporting
- Ability to analyze large data sets, finding global bill errors, not on individual account but based on a large customer sets, and looking for trends.
- Very strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Familiarity with accounting practices
- Strong data handling skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Subscription billing exposure is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are required.
New Directions is an Information Technology Recruiting & Staffing firm that provides our clients: consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for Enterprise Business Software; Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Applications Development, Infrastructure, Operations, and Associated Technologies. Our success and subsequent growth have been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.