New Directions Staffing
Enterprise Software Solutions Engineer – (Full Stack)
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking a Enterprise Software Solutions Engineer – (Full Stack) on full time direct employee basis. In this role, the Enterprise Software Solutions Engineer will:
- Work with business/IT to understand needs in a full stack environment, document technical requirements, define/document/share technical alternatives and create high-level proposals to make use of best alternatives.
- Independently research and select new technologies in a Java, Python, C#, C++, scripting, OO) environment, evaluate best alternatives, create prototypes and run pilots and present findings and recommendations to both technical and business audiences.
- Perform and lead technical solution searches, proof of concepts, and selection of best solution that assist in filling future needs, provide more scalability and interoperability, improve speed to delivery, and avoid application/data silos.
- Present findings to technical peers at an Architecture Review Board (ARB).
- Assist in assessing the maturity of a new technology and make recommendations in how to use it.
- Contribute to the creation of technology blueprints, frameworks, solutions that can be leveraged by others.
- For larger efforts, lead cross-functional IT and business teams to determine needs and alternatives, run pilots, and communicate technology decisions.
- Produce accurate, unambiguous technical documents and presentations to the appropriate detail.
- Build prototypes and proof of concepts to promote new technologies.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Hands-on background in enterprise full stack design solutions development in a variety of technologies (application, languages, infrastructure) with a desire for continual learning as a technical lead, senior software engineer or architect.
- Full stack design/programming languages that would include a combination of the following: (Java, Python, C#, C++, Scripting, OO) and API’s to integrate multiple systems/data sources.
- Understand scalable, cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, Puppet, Docker, Google Cloud).
- Relational/ NoSQL databases that would include a combination of (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB).
- Mobile/iOS/Android development and healthcare interoperability standards (HL7, CCDA, FHIR) a plus.
- Working knowledge of Agile, DevOps, and microservices based applications a plus.
- Understanding of scalable, cloud architectures such as AWS, Azure, Puppet, Docker, Google Cloud, and experience in applying them to real world problems.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and provides understanding to a diverse audience (developers to executives)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Oour success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.