New Directions Staffing
Enterprise Cloud Architect
We are currently engaged with a client who has engaged us in a national search for an Enterprise Cloud Architect on a direct-hire basis. In this role, the Enterprise Cloud Architect will:
- Develop the long-term strategy and architectural components to migrate assets to Microsoft Azure cloud environment for data migration and transformation.
- Develop architectural and other standards for cloud governance and lead governance work-groups.
- Lead all phases of design, road-maps, development and integration.
- Lead modeling, database architecture and data warehouse migration.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Significant leadership in Enterprise Architecture, Cloud and Data Warehouse environments.
- Enterprise architecture, design, development and deployment of Cloud environments in Microsoft Azure environments.
- Migrating data assets and infrastructure from on premise to cloud solutions in complex environments.
- Technical data architecture and leadership in large, complex enterprise environments.
- Logical, physical and dimensional data modeling.
- Knowledge of multiple ETL, Database, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Tools.
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.