New Directions Staffing
We are currently engaged with a client who is seeking an Enterprise Architect on a direct hire basis. In this role, the Enterprise Architect will:
- Participate in all phases of system design, development and integration to ensure that design solutions meet business needs and align with enterprise standards.
- Support technical requirement definition, functional specifications, design documentation, vendor selection, and vendor integration as core team member of project teams.
- Furnish design solutions that meet business requirements and timelines, and align with enterprise standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with multiple technical teams consisting of internal business areas, external Information Technology (IT) subcontractors and system vendors to identify, select, and implement technology solutions that will meet business needs.
- Participate in formal and informal program reviews.
- Develop Architecture documents and artifacts that include: solutions scoping, options analysis, logical and physical architecture diagrams, AS IS and TO BE architecture models of existing systems consisting of Conceptual, Logical, Data Context, and System Context views and assist in defining reference architecture.
- Collaborate with Senior Architects to establish and incorporate architecture standards, principles and philosophies in designs.
The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- E-business architecture design and support.
- A progressive background of responsibility in IT functions that might include: Enterprise, Solutions or Applications Architecture.
- Architectural frameworks and tools that include: TOGAF and UML: and object oriented UML software design tools.
- Best practice software development, integration, and configuration management methodologies and project management office reporting.
- Architectural documents, diagrams, models, artifacts and solutions scoping.
- Cloud based platform integrations: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and SFDC.
- Exposure to Relational data models for an in-depth understanding of data relationships. (preferred)
- Service Oriented Architecture methodologies in an agile environment. (preferred)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and data warehousing schemes. (preferred)
In order to arrange a preliminary interview, please forward a Word copy of your resume with your complete contact information. We are unable to sponsor Visa’s for this role. Local candidates preferred. Personal Interviews are Required.
New Directions is a Rhode Island based Information Technology Recruiting and Staffing Firm that provides consulting; project staff augmentation and traditional hire services for: Enterprise Software; Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing; and Enterprise Web Applications Design & Development.
Ranked as one of the Fastest Growing and Innovative Privately held companies for three years by the Providence Business News, our success and subsequent growth has been based on leveraging our clients’ technology with talented people.