New Directions Staffing
Looking for a higher paying job as a dialysis RN? Look no further!
You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.
We are offering FULL benefits PLUS FREE housing and heathcare
- At least one year of dialysis experience within the last five years is required
• Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
• Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with patients and teammates
• Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
• Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience preferred
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice