New Directions Staffing
We are working with a highly reputable dialysis company who currently has an opening for an dialysis RN in an outpatient center in TN.
Is addition to the benefits listed below, we are offering a high crisis rate PLUS $1000 completion bonus to new RN travelers.
- Competitive Pay Packages Customized for Each Individual
- Tax Advantage Program
- Health Benefits
- 100% Paid Private Housing or Housing Subsidy
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan Available
- License & Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- Excellent Customer Service and Support 24/7
- Plus Other Incentives
To qualify for this position the candidate must have recent dialysis experience and a current RN license in the state of Tennessee.
- Assess patients’ condition
- Monitor vital signs
- Oversee dialysis treatment from start to finish
- Make sure patients are given correct medications as prescribed by doctor
- Monitor any reaction patient may have to dialysis treatment or medications
- Provide patient with compassionate quality care
Apply online or contacts us ASAP if interested in this position 888-654-1110.
New Directions, Inc is a leading healthcare placement firm in the dialysis industry. We pride ourselves on offering personalized service to our nurses. We are a family owned and operated business, and we treat our nurses as valued members of our team. This approach has been working for us for almost two decades, as we place nurses across the United States!
We work hard to find the right opportunity for you!!